I’m sure you’re all looking forward to this with the same breathless anticipation I am. Stop holding your breath, you’ll turn blue and pass out. What about…
|"Television is a vast wasteland"|
- CW– Supernatural
- MyTV– Numb3rs
- A&E– American Hoggers (premier, Season Finale premier)
- ABC Family– Dirty Dancing
- AMC– Apollo 13
- Animal Planet– The Blue Planet
- Bravo– Top Chef (Season Finale), After Top Chef (premier)
- Toon– King of the Hill, American Dad
- Comedy– South Park (premier)
- Discovery– Sons of Guns, How Booze Built America (premiers)
- Disney– My Babysitter’s A Vampire, Phineas and Ferb
- Encore– Batman Forever, Excalibur
- ESPN– Red Sox @ Yankees
- ESPN2– Orioles @ Devil Rays
- Food– Restaurant Impossible (premier)
- FX– Grown Ups, The Waterboy (I’ve never watched an Adam Sandler movie)
- History– American Restoration, Cajun Pawn Stars (premiers)
- IFC– The Hitchiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Teeth
- Spike– The Last House On The Left (They re-made it? Why?)
- Turner Classic– Mystery of the Wax Museum, Doctor X (Lionel Atwill and Fay Wray night)
- USA– NCIS (marathon)
- VH1 Classic– Nirvana: Live at the Paramount
I’m thinking Red Sox/Yankees last day of the season pre-play-off Baseball followed by How Booze Built America, so we can certainly chat about that. Of course if you want to talk politics I’ll ask you to step to the back of the bar and try not to disturb the other customers.
This is a respectable joint.
Oh, so you want to talk politics.
Romney is done and has been since April or May. Perhaps we have finally reached the nadir (that’s a terribly bad pun) of what the Republican Party can offer, remember the reason he’s the nominee is that like John Kerry he has “electability”.
History is not kind to Massachusetts candidates.
DemocracyNow is hosting special debate coverage including responses by Jill Stein of the Green Party and Rocky Anderson of the Justice Party which I’m hopeful TheMomCat will be able to embed for you.