This is your space to share your thoughts and reactions.
My prediction? Boring Barack Blowout. It really isn’t even as close as all that.
- 6 pm– Parts of Indiana and Kentucky (no results yet)
- 7 pm– Parts of New Hampshire and Florida (no results yet), Vermont, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, all of Indiana and Kentucky (results)
- 7:30 pm– Ohio, West Virginia, North Carolina (results)
- 8 pm– Parts of Michigan, North Dakota, South Dakota, Kansas, Texas (no results yet), Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, D.C., Illinois, Missouri, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Oklahoma, all of New Hampshire and Florida (results)
- 8:30 pm– Arkansas (results)
- 9 pm– New York, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Louisianna, all of North Dakota, South Dakota, Michigan, Kansas, Texas (results)
- 10 pm– Parts of Oregon, Idaho (no results yet), Iowa, Montana, Utah, Nevada (results)
- 11 pm– Washington, California, all of Oregon, Idaho (results)
Alaska and Hawaii close much later, but the election will be well over by then.
It’s not really about the race at the top of the ticket though, it’s how badly Romney and the Tea Party Partisans have damaged the Republican brand for the under ticket. I’m predicting +2 D in the Senate and +23 D in the House (just short of a Pelosi Speakership).
TheMomCat and I will be trying to follow the under ticket as best we can, the final results will probably not be known until the end of the week on those races.
If you’re just sick of it and want to talk about that?
It’s an Open Thread, no subject off topic. If I wasn’t running this myself I’d be sorely tempted to watch The Looney Toons premier, the Chopped marathon or American Pickers (anyone know what I can get for my McCain/Palin ‘Wet Start’ bumper sticker?).