Manafort indicted? A no brainer. Will he turn on Trump? Hey, even Goodfellas squeal.
(W)as he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.
On the other hand Goodfellas normally give you a cement overcoat, not a case of polonium poisoning delivered by a Kingsman brolly.
- Manafort offered to give Russian billionaire ‘private briefings’ on 2016 campaign, Washington Post
- Mueller casts broad net in requesting extensive records from Trump White House, Washington Post
- Mueller Seeks White House Documents Related to Trump’s Actions as President, The New York Times
But Wait! There’s More!
- Manafort Working on Kurdish Referendum Opposed by U.S., The New York Times
And That’s Not All!
- RNC taps legal account to help pay for lawyers for President Trump and son Donald Jr. in Russia probes, Washington Post
That last one by the way is totally legal under present law, though perhaps it should not be. The intent is to finance claims against campaign committees and ballot recounts.