( – promoted by buhdydharma )
There over 600 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States.
We missed an opportunity to capture 1,000,000 or more of the paranoid parasites when they came to Washington to Teabag Health-care Reform. But don’t worry, we can easily lead them into a trap.
I.Kidnap the leaders
A. Send in the Black Helicopters to whisk away Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh
1. Straight jackets should be size ‘Portly’ with extra large head openings.
2. Transfer to Black Jets at the secret base in Mena, Arkansas
B. Replace them with duplicates
1. This may require cosmetic surgery; kidnap Michael Jackson’s doctor.
2. Follow me below the fold ::
II. Set The Trap
A. Operation Teabag II
1. Surrogates promote Trojan Horse Teabagger Parties on ‘their’ programs
2. Event sites should be near one of the 600 FEMA Camps.
1. Ted Nugent, Chuckie Norris, John Voight, NASCAR,…
2. Wieners, Chicken, more wieners
1. Health-care lobbyists
a. Limit of one bag of money per politician
b. Blue Dog catch and release program…nah!
2. 49 Senators and Joe Lieberman
3. 178 House members
4. Hot Chicks; Malkin, Coulter, Palin, Bachmann, Turner…
III. Spring The Trap
A. Grand Finale
1. Speaker Rush Limbaugh (surrogate) closing speech
a. Dispense Koolaid (Oxycotin w/o Viagra)
b. To insure near-comatose audience; play Pat Boone music
B. Load attendees on to the Black Trains that only Glenn Beck can see
a. Hold until rehabilitated as Americans or Hell freezes over
b. Play loud music; Neil Young, Rage Against the Machine, Dylan,
Lenin Lennon, Cowbell…
c. Stress positions/Humiliation; wide stance, diapers, murals of Obama hugging babies…
I. Let them continue to do as they please until Apathetic America and the Low Information Voters see that they are totally irrelevant as well as dangerous in today’s world.
II. Be excellent to each other
This is a do-it-yourself test for paranoia: you know you’ve got it when you can’t think of anything that’s your fault.
Robert M. Hutchins