(4 pm. – promoted by ek hornbeck)
At least he’s going right to the wall to support his friends.
Reliable as hell. You can count on this guy.
Since obama was murdering innocent kids around the world with drones during his first term and this was no secret but instead was common knowledge at the time of the 2012 election, and it was no secret that he fully intended to go after social safety nets in America with his “sequester”, and it is now no secret that he is supporting and funding al qaeda in Syria, the only reasonable and honest conclusions that can be drawn after the fact are that…
- obama is a terrorist by all definitions of the word.
- obama is a terrorist who deserves to be in prison enjoying fairer and more humane treatment than he doles out to his victims with hellfire missiles and sarin gas and to his American torture victims like Manning.
- obama’s response to being outed as a terrorist has been to escalate and expand his foreign terrorism to include domestic terrorism against US citizens with his sequester.
- obama is not only sanctioning Iranians, with his sequester he is sanctioning Americans, and cowardly going after the old, the weak, and the sick in America – the people least able to withstand his assaults.
- Back at home thousands of Medicare patients lost chemotherapy because of obama’s sequester. In one series of clinics in NY, over 5,000 Medicare chemotherapy patients were turned away because of the sequester. Multiply that nationwide.
- obama belongs in a cell, with Bush and Cheney. He is their getaway driver.
- Anyone who voted for obama in 2012 and is still supporting him is either consciously and intentionally a terrorist sympathizer and supporter, or is just plain stupid. Or worse…
But this guy is good. Maybe he’ll be able to fire his Tomahawks in time to destroy the evidence. But not the knowledge.
And people will cheer.