What did you think I meant?
Smoking is bad for you
The real news, Stephen’s rare 2 part interview with Jon Stewart, and this week’s guests below.
This week’s guests-
The Daily Show
- Monday 12/1: Andrew Napolitano
- Tuesday 12/2: Sophie Delaunay, Executive Director of the United States section of Médecins Sans Frontières
- Wednesday 12/3: Dave Grohl
- Thursday 12/4: Angelina Jolie
The Colbert Report
- Monday 12/1: John McCain
- Tuesday 12/2: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga
- Wednesday 12/3: Christopher Nolan
- Thursday 12/4: Dr. Paul Farmer
Ugh. I hope they’re funny tonight because the guests are a disaster. Andrew Napolitano is the chief legal correspondent for Faux Noise. Do I really have to say any more? I hope Jon eviscerates him, but he’ll probably get the kid glove treatment.
John “Wet Start” McCain never met a talk show he didn’t like except for Jon’s who is persona non grata because he had the termerity to point out McCain’s pandering to the Republican Party’s “crazy wing” to get the nomination.
How full of insane ambition is he? Two words- Sarah Palin.