Welcome to The Breakfast Club! We’re a disorganized group of rebel lefties who hang out and chat if and when we’re not too hungover
we’ve been bailed out we’re not too exhausted from last night’s (CENSORED) the caffeine kicks in. Join us every weekday morning at 9am (ET) and weekend morning at 10:30am (ET) to talk about current news and our boring lives and to make fun of LaEscapee! If we are ever running late, it’s PhilJD’s fault.
AP’s Today in History for November 25th
President John F. Kennedy laid to rest at Arlington; New details emerge about Iran-Contra affair; British forces leave New York; Elian Gonzalez rescued off Florida coast; Baseball’s Joe DiMaggio born.
Breakfast Tune “Little Sally Walker” Dom Flemons
Something to think about, Breakfast News & Blogs below
- The Democrats’ White-People Problem
JOAN C. WILLIAMS
- The IRS hired private debt collectors who are squeezing poor people and hurricane victims
Max de Haldevang & Justin Rohrlich
- Meet The Dollar Store Resistance
- New Democratic House Leaders Steer Clear of Medicare For All
Bruce A. Dixon
- Afghanistan is Collapsing. Get Out: Now!
- Will Democrats Back a ‘Green New Deal’?
Something to think about over coffee prozac