(cross-posted at DK… )
I have seen the light. Everything he says makes perfect sense. Really. You just have to unnerstand, ya hear?
If you wrap your mind around the Prime Directive of:
Accumulate money for family and friends at any and all costs.
..you can then understand the cornerstones of his overarching action plan:
1. Control oil, as much as possible, which long term requires that you maintain:
2. regional (mideast) military domination presence within close striking distance of anyone who dare assert any actual sovereignty over it which will enable the fringe benefit of:
3. enriching the military industrial complex management base which in turn requires:
4. consolidation of powers in the US to fend off pesky libruls that catch on to the plan and dare notice the plight of most of the people in the US.
The largest economy in the world (US) is and has been based on petroleum. Every sector spends money to buy petroleum products.
Controleum the Petroleum, and you will own the money spigot.
When you can wrap your mind around the fact that his presidency is really nothing more than the juiciest money grab opportunity in the history of humanity, you can understand that he will say anything… truth, morality, empathy, compassion, climate be damned. He and his cohorts will simply contradict themselves and deny they ever said things right after they watch themselves say on a replay!
* He’ll use fear (WMDs! terrorism! they’ll follow the troops back here! I
don’t know about Google Maps, they can’t!).
* He’ll exploit hope (we’re makin’ progress! just another six months!)
* He’ll cite God (in whom his belief is another pure charade, I mean, c’mon,
Jesus would’ve bombed Eye-rack too, right?)
* He’ll use and abuse the concept of patriotism and treason.
* He’ll silence and sequester away critics (habeus corpus, sschmaybeus
* He’ll ensure the demand stays pegged (tax writeoff on a Hummer, anyone?
C’mon, it’s good for the economy! Global warming?? BAH!, CAFE
standards?? That’ll hurt
my cash flow the economy!)
He’ll say and do ANYTHING to make sure everyone stays in line long enough for the full frontal assault on the US Treasury to accomplish its cleanout mission leaving nothing but promissory notes to foreign governments and bond holders.
He’ll even act really, really, really stupid.
And we’ve all fallen for it.
No shame. No empathy. No morals. His only god is money.
Absolutely nothing else matters:
* Not 3700 plus American families devastated by the death of fathers,
mothers, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters… dismissed as ‘sacrifice
for the country’ (actually the Boner called it a “small sacrifice”)
* Not tens of thousands of other families learning how to cope with and
support severely wounded mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and
* Not hundreds of thousands of Iraqi families wiped out, devastated,
scattered like bits of paper blowing around in a strong wind..
* Not the reputation of our country in the world.
* Not the other 99.95% of US citizens who will have been left holding this
flaming bag of dog shit deficit.
* Not even one of the most historic cities in the country, nor millions of
its residents (hey, we can let the insurance companies ‘just say no,
* Not the principles on which our once-great nation was founded.
They’re laughing all the way to the fucking bank… no, not one of “ours,” he emptied those out too…